We work closely with our clients throughout the project life cycle to deliver a scheme which is cost effective, easy to maintain and straight forward to build; whilst still complying with all the relevant statutory requirements.
Using a logical but imaginative approach, we have solved a number of seemingly impossible problems.
All surface water disposal systems should now be designed on a sustainable basis, minimising the impact on the environment by utilising appropriate SuDS techniques prior to discharge. To achieve this, we use the leading industry standard drainage modelling system – MicroDrainage – for all of our drainage design, providing clients with a full range of foul and surface water network design services.
HIGHWAY AND EXTERNAL WORKS DESIGN
We can design highway schemes from inception through to construction, including adoptable schemes:
- Section 38 – New adopted highway in private land
- Section 278 – Works to existing highway
We will prepare technical drawings for submission to the County Council highways department and see through the project to technical approval. We have designed new roundabout schemes, signalised junctions and priority junctions.
We design proposed site levels with a view to minimising volume of cart-away as much as possible within the site’s constraints.
We also use the latest AutoCAD software and 3D road design packages.
GTA Civils & Transport is a firm believer in high-quality presentation and works closely with architects, structural engineers, M&E engineers, design and build contractors and developers to achieve this.
CIVIL ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Foul and surface water drainage design
- Section 104/116/185 sewer adoptions / diversions
- Site level design
- Digital ground modelling including cut and fill
- Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS)
- Sewer / watercourse diversions
- Estate road design for Section 38 adoption.
- Section 278 works including Junctions, crossings etc.
- Estate drainage design for Section 104 adoption
- Design of car parking and hard landscaping
- Preparation of combined utility services layouts.
- Section 38 proposed road adoptions.
- Highway design from small private roads to large infrastructure projects.
- Road maintenance recommendations