CIVILS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Our aim is to provide our clients with the multi-disciplinary, comprehensive resources they need in order to fully evaluate their options and to more effectively reconcile their needs with the requirements of the relevant authorities.
Using a logical but imaginative approach, we have solved a number of seemingly impossible problems.
We can produce detailed design for small estate roads through to main highways schemes, and we have a wealth of experience designing foul and surface water drainage systems.
All surface water disposal systems should now be designed on a sustainable basis, minimising the impact on the environment by utilising appropriate SuDS techniques prior to discharge. To achieve this, we use the leading industry standard drainage modelling system – MicroDrainage – for all of our drainage design, providing clients with a full range of foul and surface water network design services. We also use the latest AutoCAD software and Causeway’s PDS road design package.
We design proposed site levels with a view to minimising volume of cart-away as much as possible within the site’s constraints.
GTA Civils is a firm believer in high-quality presentation and we work closely with architects, structural engineers, M&E engineers and developers to achieve this.
CIVILS AND INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
What we offer:
- Foul and surface water drainage design
- Section 104/185 sewer adoptions / diversions
- Site level design
- Digital ground modelling including cut and fill
- Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS)Sewer / watercourse diversions
- Estate road design for Section 38 adoption.
- Section 278 works including Junctions, crossings etc.
- Estate drainage design for Section 104 adoption
- Design of car parking and hard landscaping
- Preparation of combined utility services layouts.