GTA are looking to hire someone to join their friendly Transport department. We provide services to a range of clients including, traffic modelling, travel demand management, highway design and development planning.
Ideally the candidate would be a Graduate, or nearly qualified, with a keen interest in the transportation, planning or highway field. If you also have knowledge and understanding of the contents and requirements in a typical Transport Assessment or of the development planning process, that would be beneficial.
We are particularly interested in candidates who can demonstrate experience of developing clear, precise and coherent analysis and reports, undertake client facing roles and act as a Project Manager. Each day offers a variety of tasks from report writing, analysing data, site visits, carrying out surveys and more. You will have personal interaction with clients answering their queries swiftly on the projects you are involved in. There is always a chance for career development, training and learning new skills.
• Degree in Transport Planning, Civil Engineering, Geography (or similar)
• Good problem identification and solving skills;
• Good report writing skills;
• Good IT skills, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook etc;
• Good communication and negotiation skills together with excellent customer service skills;
• Can work well independently and as part of a team;
• Reliable, dependable, punctual and self-motivated.
Salary from £20,000 pro rata depending on experience.
• Employee assistance programme
• Pension scheme
• Sick pay
• Extra holiday through loyalty
• Company events
• Located in centre of town
• Close to the train station and bus stop with links to Brighton
For more information regarding this opportunity or to send your CV, please email: email@example.com
- Project Location(s):
- Burgess Hill
- Job Type:
- Full time
- £20,000 pro rata