GTA are looking to hire someone to join their friendly Civils department. We provide services to a range of clients including, infrastructure services, civil design, flood risk assessments and development planning.
Ideally the candidate will have a proven track record with a keen interest in foul and surface water drainage design, Section 104/116/185, site level design, SuDS, sewer/watercourse diversions, estate drainage design for Section 104 adoption.
We are particularly interested in candidates who can demonstrate experience of developing clear, precise and coherent reports and drawings together with undertaking client facing roles and acting as a Project Manager.
You will have personal interaction with clients answering their queries swiftly on the projects you are involved in. There is always a chance for career development, training and learning new skills.
• Degree in Civil Engineering (or similar)
• Good problem identification and solving skills;
• Proficient with Microdrainage and AutoCAD
• Good IT skills, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook etc;
• Good communication and negotiation skills together with excellent customer service skills;
• Can work well independently and as part of a team;
• Reliable, dependable, punctual and self-motivated.
Salary from £35,000 – £45,000 pro rata depending on experience.
• Employee assistance programme
• Pension scheme
• Sick pay
• Extra holiday through loyalty
• Company events
• Located in centre of town
• Close to the train station and bus stop with links to Brighton
For more information regarding this opportunity or to send your CV, please email: email@example.com
- Civil engineering
- Project Location(s):
- Burgess Hill
- Job Type:
- Full time
- £35,000 - £45,000 pro rata