*** No agencies please ***
Please note that this is a temporary position initially for one year to cover maternity leave, but could lead to a permanent position.
Job Description: Management of all projects assigned.
Reporting to: Directors
Purpose of position:
- To ensure that each project is technically correct and project managed in accordance with the Project Brief and Company Procedures.
- To achieve repeat work from the client and good relationship with other consultants and contractors.
- To achieve high level of quality and ‘get it right first time’ objective.
- To foster good client relationships.
- To ensure that a documented brief is received from the Director prior to work commencing.
- To carry out a quality control role to the project ensuring that all operating procedures are strictly adhered to by all engaged on the project. To offer suggestions for improvement in the QA system.
- To carry out all designer’s duties under the CDM Regulations and notify
Directors of any site specific hazards.
- Other duties as may be directed by the Company.
Knowledge & Skills – Essential Requirements:
- A keen interest in the transportation or highway fields with knowledge and understanding of contents and requirements in a typical Transport Assessment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Development Planning process specifically highways and transport.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Good problem identification and solving skills.
- Able to analyse and collate information accurately and in an appropriate format in order to present conclusions and recommendations.
- Good IT skills, specifically in Word, Excel, Outlook etc. Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good customer service skills. Reliable, dependable and punctual. Self-Motivated.
- Transport modelling knowledge and experience specifically Arcady, Picady & Linsig.
- Driving licence.
Salary: Circa £18,000 – £20,000 subject to experience
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy, please download and complete our application form. Then submit your application by email to Charlotte Burt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Project Location(s):
- Burgess Hill
- Job Type:
- £18,000 - £20,000 D.O.E